FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Fall Promotion 2014 - Earn up to 50,000 Bonus Points - stay 9/1-11/30/14
Old Sep 10, 2014, 2:24 am
uncommonsensical

Originally Posted by peteropny
I think you were targetted for one of the other promos - if you were they won't enroll you in the 20nights/50k points one.

well, didn't think it possible, but that makes Hyatt even MORE inconsistent with regards to this promo.

several posts in this thread are from people who were targeted for other versions of the promo who were able to sign up for the 20/50; including some who had already registered for their targeted promo. so, clearly, it is possible to register anyone for the 20/50, just a question of whether they want to or not. which, of course, makes it worse when they shoot you down. geesh Hyatt, get it together.

i would stay 20 nights if i were enrolled in the 20/50. instead, i'll stay 1 night for 5k, as per my targeted offer (i haven't registered yet), and stay elsewhere to attain a higher status level with 1 competitor, AND pick up 22,100 IHG bonus points PLUS 2 nights at any IC thru the IHG "into the nights" promo (worth at least as much as 50k HGP points for 1/5 the stays!).