FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Limited Availability] UA MP Explorer- Up to 55K & possible $50 stmt credit
Old Sep 8, 2014, 9:44 pm
Preacher7

Programs: 25 million points to burn!
Originally Posted by Happy
It is not mine, it is husband's card. He never has an UA biz card.

I currently have a business card and I can tell you that I would not even be able to see the 30k offer if I logged in since about 9 or 10 months ago. It used to be you could have both, but that changed long time ago.

Based on recent reports that either being told verbally or actually receiving postcards informing ineligibility because Chase no longer separate personal and biz bonus, personally I would not waste a HP to test it. However there are some folks have applied away anyway - may be they will get lucky and come back to tell the community their success stories, may be they will find out they are no different but get denied the bonus because their biz card bonuses got in the way - one way or the other, I would let others to be the trailblazer.
Good news for everyone: I had the Biz last year. Got the bonus way less than 24 months ago, and card is now closed. My bonus for the 50 plus 5 plus $50 card I got last month posted over the weekend! So the biz and personal are separate as far as the bonus is concerned.