FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Transfer Avios (Iberia Plus) to Avios (BA)
Old Sep 8, 2014, 8:54 pm
kdoughboy

Originally Posted by kdoughboy
Somehow my last name is listed twice in my IB+ account, under "Last Name" and "Second Last Name." Should be fun calling to change it so I can move my Avios from BA to IB. Does anyone know what number to call to make this change? The IB website says "Contact our Customer Care Service to change your name," but the only phone number I can find for USA is the reservations number. Am I supposed to call the Iberia Plus Service Center instead? Naturally, it only has a Spanish phone number.

Thanks in advance!
Noticed the missing bag number was the same as the reservations number, so I figured it must be their general USA number and called it. After navigating the menus (2 for Iberia Plus, 2 for Clasica member), I spoke with a Spanish fellow who told me to email [email protected] to request the change. Will report back with how that goes as they told me to attach a copy of my identification, which I'm not too keen on doing as it seems unsecure, so I will email without that and see how it goes.

Last edited by kdoughboy; Sep 8, 2014 at 10:12 pm