FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Late 2014 AA/US Combined Domestic Meals - menu / pictures / etc. (Consolidated)
Old Sep 8, 2014, 4:42 pm
Stripe

Programs: AA Exec Platinum/MM, DL Gold/MM, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by SFO777
First US experience today. Ugh.

Booked DEN-LAX-PIT on AA.com with DEN-LAX now on US metal. Although I was able to grab the last F seat at T-24, I couldn't complete check-in and was instructed to check-in at the US counter at the airport. 10 minutes in line and I finally got my BP. Amazingly, it said Pre-Check. Admirals Club today? Fuhgettaboutit, as my US flight departed from a totally different concourse, Gate B17, somewhere near Siberia. Clueless GAs twice called boarding, once before the crew had even arrived and then before said crew was ready. Sara Silverman sighting??

Denver-LAX
US 2678
CR9
12:10P-1:25P (sked)
12:45P-1:45P (actual)
September 8, 2014
Refreshments

Pleasant crew with open bar PDB and frequent refills. Once in the air... plastic glasses and no limes for my G&T. Why am I not surprised?

And lunch...

Meanwhile, I came prepared with a ramekin from home, just in case.
Yeah, the mixed nuts from the snack basket really fills up the ramekin.

My backup supply from Walgreens...

Time for lunch, which I would have received on AA pre 9/1 on this two and a half hour lunch-time flight. But only $19 for a delicious Asian Chicken Salad from Elway's.

Mrs. SFO was right. Next time, fly United on this route.
Pathetic excuse for first class service on a 2.5 hour lunch flight. Thanks for the report.