FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LUS: USDM oneworld Award Bookings - (Closed to new bookings) [Master FAQ and Help]
Old Sep 8, 2014, 1:34 am
braekk

I have just managed to get the following routing ticketed in C. SVG-LHR-AMS-KUL-PER-KUL-LHR-SVG. British Airways on SVG-LHR-AMS and LHR-SVG. Malaysian Airlines on AMS-KUL-PER-LHR.

I've been using BA for OneWorld availability search, and I'm happy that I managed to finally find something that worked. However the flights and routing could definitely be more interesting, comfortable and fun. For example Qantas flights. MA 777-200 and A330 are not great.

So my question is if somebody is happy to help out to try and make this a more interesting trip. In C or F. I'm absolutely not expecting any feedback, but I though it was worthwhile trying

Departure from SVG January 2015. My dates are slightly flexible. Between 17th and 21st. I could also spend a night or two in a bigger city in Asia on the outbound leg. Need to be back in SVG February 1st, latest February 2nd. I'm blocking the BA 0830 departure LHR-SVG February 1st on my current itinerary.

Like I mentioned, not expecting any feedback, but it would be very much appreciated!

New forum member from Norway...