FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA Electronic Travel Certificates (ETC): General Q&A, ... {Archive}
Old Sep 5, 2014, 5:27 pm
SkinsFan0521

Programs: HHonors Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Platinum, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by SkinsFan0521
I've read through several pages of this thread and a version of this question seems to be a question that is asked more than once, but not necessarily answered clearly.

I have a few 13TCVA ($500, $300, $300) that expire in a couple weeks. Is there any way to extend the validity of these and/or combine them?

Eventually, I'll be booking something for my wife and I, so I know that I can only use 1 per passenger.

My thought was that I could book 3 fully refundable tickets and then cancel those tickets. Could I then combine the full value ($1100) onto a single PNR at a later point?

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Sorry, I'm not really into "bumping" threads, but I'd really appreciate it if somebody could help me out with my question above.

If you'd prefer to PM me, that's perfectly fine, I'd just like to know if it would be possible to book 2 refundable tickets using one TCVA and then one other refundable ticket using a separate TCVA, then cancel them both and apply the credit to a single PNR (for 2 people) later.