FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 10 hours in BOG?
View Single Post
Old Sep 3, 2014, 4:03 am
AlexMC

Programs: JJ OW Emerald, TK*G, O6*G, Smiles Diamond, IC Amb, Le Club Platinum, former LH SEN (miss it!)
Originally Posted by drvannostren
10 hours at BOG is way too much.

Long story short...DON'T waste those 10 hours in the airport. If you have legitimate work to do, go for it, but otherwise you'll be much wiser to visit BOG briefly.
Tks, drvannostren! My idea is to leave the airport in fact. I've heard nice things about the new AV lounge but this is not FCT in FRA, right?!
I've been in Bogota for 3 days in 2007 and I enjoyed the city a lot. I'll be flying with my significant other and wanted to enjoy the city a bit during this time.

Originally Posted by JohnnyColombia
Botero Museum is in La Candelaria, easy to visit if you have ten hours. You can also get up Monserrate for sunset. Get some dinner in Restaurante Casa Santa Clara whilst you are up there. The view from the gents' toilet is the best in Bogotá
Tks, JohnnyColombia. Do you think having dinner there is nice? I know there are so many good choices in the city, right?

To be in the airport for the 11pm flight, at what time should I Leave, say, zona T?

Last edited by AlexMC; Sep 3, 2014 at 4:06 am Reason: Typo