FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - St Regis Punta Mita Resort, Mexico [Master Thread]
Old Sep 2, 2014, 3:04 pm
Travelling365

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Platinum, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Dr. HFH
Spectacular!! Larger than my condo at home. Well and comfortably furnished, exactly as the pictures show. As you may be able to see, there is a shuttered window from the bedroom to the living room; so you can see the ocean directly ahead when lying in bed. And by far the largest bathroom/closet area I've ever experienced in a hotel. Mine was on the ground floor so I also had a huge outdoor shower off the bathroom.
Could not agree more on the Beachfront Deluxe Suite!! I was fortunately upgraded to this room on a points stay, and this is by far the best stay at any hotel I have ever stayed at.

The patio space is great, and you know you're close to the beach when you have to go inside to take a phone call because the waves are so loud! One hidden gem that I discovered too late was that there is a large automatic screen that covers the double doors going to the balcony that will allow the fresh air in while keeping the bugs out!

Highly recommend this room if I can be had!!!