FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Yet another flight diverted over reclining seat, this time Delta
Old Sep 2, 2014, 7:37 am
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
The "elite" and "premium" cabin "regulars" are perceived by many FAs as being some of the most difficult customers on a plane -- not surprising as this crowd is inclined to think it knows the "rules/customs" better than others; and they also are likely to be on the planes more than your average non-status sardine class passenger.

Originally Posted by tom_MN
I don't think that screaming and swearing is unexpected or unreasonable behavior for a sleeping person who had just had a seat reclined on her head.
What position are you in that a normally-functioning seat reclined back to its normal maximum limit reclines onto your head? I've seen people sleep on nasty tray tables, even with pillows on them, and I've not yet seen any sleeping person get their head smacked by a reclining seat. I've seen people sleep in other ways on planes too, but I've not yet seen any sleeping person get their head smacked by a reclining seat. Maybe I need to fly another several million miles to see that happen such that someone's head would be in sufficient pain to make screaming and profanity "expected or reasonable" as you suggest it is.