FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Yet another flight diverted over reclining seat, this time Delta
Old Sep 2, 2014, 7:20 am
gooselee
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by injera
I love the comments that say "this is the fault of the airlines....if they didnt squeeze us in to cramped seats then these issues wouldnt happen"

No sir, "the cramped seats are the fault of the consumer." If the majority of consumers values additional legroom vs a token savings then airlines would have no problem providing more legroom.

Also, if space is so critical, buy EC or F.
Most of the time when reading news online, I jump straight from the lede down to the comments. They can either be the best or worst content out on the internet (or both, at the same time).

And +1 on airlines responding to consumer demand. I'm constantly astounded by the lengths people will go to save $10 by adding connections, picking crazy flight times, wrong airports, etc., then can't seem to have any level of flexibility or understanding of others once they actually board the plane.