FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018
Old Sep 2, 2014, 1:11 am
baccarat_king

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by GW McLintock
That's not a bad idea actually. I have just always favored Greyhound, similar to how I favor Delta. Not to mention I earn Road Rewards I have also heard good things about Mohegan Sun. My parents went a couple of years ago and had a great time. I'm looking for an easy day trip but that might be worth looking into!
Would be my pleasure to "set you up." I get multiple free rooms/suites, VIP Lounge access, free buffets etc. etc. etc. (yes, this includes at least 4-5 premium bourbons and a few single malts including some 18 year... oh, and JW Blue in one of the lounges)

Originally Posted by GRALISTAIR
I am told this is the Lounge so OT comments are allowed All I am going to say is : "Jim Beam Black Double Aged" ^
My new favorite! (I even have two bottles in Amsterdam!)

Originally Posted by mattp1987
I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. I went to a wedding in western New Jersey. As a fellow Southerner at the wedding told the groom, "we may have cursed your name a few times but wouldn't have missed it." I actually had a great time there. The wedding and the cookout/"field day" the next day were held at a camp founded by the bride's grandparents. The groom and my wife have been friends since before they can remember and were born a few weeks apart in the same hospital. We have another Jersey wedding to attend on Saturday, but this one is in the Philly area. I hope it will be half as much fun.
Sounds like a good time. I'm a 'jersey boy... albeit, from North Jersey (Fort Lee).

Originally Posted by N639DL
Next on my life checklist: new iPhone...
I'm very happy with my 64GB iPhone5s (unlocked, of course) ^