FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018
Old Sep 1, 2014, 6:19 pm
mattp1987

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Credit Card Diamond
Originally Posted by N830MH
Hi All,

I am so sorry that we don't have Internet at my house. Right now, I am at Fireside clubhouse to used wifi. We have someone to come over there on Wednesday at 10am to 12pm. We have change a new router. That's why we have a problem with the router and they were always lost connection. Hope you guys will understand this. We will be back online. ASAP.
Good luck, Scotty! Hope to see you soon!

Originally Posted by GRALISTAIR
I am told this is the Lounge so OT comments are allowed All I am going to say is : "Jim Beam Black Double Aged" ^
Sounds good to me. I'm in the A18 SC at DTW drinking Jack and Coke Zero.

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. I went to a wedding in western New Jersey. As a fellow Southerner at the wedding told the groom, "we may have cursed your name a few times but wouldn't have missed it." I actually had a great time there. The wedding and the cookout/"field day" the next day were held at a camp founded by the bride's grandparents. The groom and my wife have been friends since before they can remember and were born a few weeks apart in the same hospital. We have another Jersey wedding to attend on Saturday, but this one is in the Philly area. I hope it will be half as much fun.