FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sixt - Any Questions?
View Single Post
Old Sep 1, 2014, 3:16 am
SixtCustomerServices
Company Representative, Sixt Customer Service

Sixt Reply

Hi Fletcher,

Thanks for your feedback. It's always great to hear your comments.

Unfortunately, we are unable to confirm the exact model of vehicles in each category, as our fleet is constantly changing due to availability and demand.

However, should you choose an FDMR category, you will receive either a BMW 3 series or a Mercedes C Class. Alternatively, should you select an SSMR vehicle you will receive either a BMW 2er Coupé or a VW Scirocco.

As we can't guarantee the model, we can't guarantee if it will be one with an inbuilt satellite navigation system. The best way to secure yourself a navigation system is to add one onto your booking. This can be done for a small additional daily charge. Please note that the device will be a chargeable extra even if it is already inbuilt into the vehicle. So, when you add the system onto your reservation you will receive ether a vehicle with one already included, or the handheld version of the device.

I hope this helps.

Thanks, Jess.

Originally Posted by R1C3RCKT
Hi there,

I have been reading this thread for a while and am amazed at the level of dedication Sixt has shown to addressing issues and helping customers. As a result, I am looking into Sixt for my next rental which will be in Frankfurt starting either Nov 1st or 2nd and ending Nov 15 or 16th. I am looking at the FDMR and SSMR class as I will be traveling alone and space is not a huge concern of mine. I was wondering what models are available for those classes. ie c220 or 320d or 228. I was also curious if any of the cars might have GPS even though it is not listed as a stand feature for the class.

Thanks in advance!

Fletcher