FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Savannah REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Aug 30, 2014, 3:32 pm
AttorneyVin
Used to be " vincentppetty "

Programs: DL Platinum/1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium; Loews Platinum; GHA/Omni Platinum; Hilton Gold
Thumbs down Not impressed at all - would not recommend!!

Just arrived for a 2-night stay at the HR Savannah; I am NOT impressed at all. This has to be my least favorite Hyatt of any that I have ever experienced. For those of you who know my reviews, you know that I rarely speak ill of Hyatt, but whatever you do, do NOT stay here!

This is one of the most old, out-dated properties that I have ever seen. The bathroom is ridiculously tiny, and the room is disgusting! The carpet is very stained and is peeling up, the furniture is very worn, the bed not comfortable, the walls are paper-thin with no soundproofing -- and this is in a SUITE! I want to leave and head to the Andaz (which is BEAUTIFUL!!) but it is booked for tonight; but, I will be moving there first thing in the morning!

The ONLY good thing that I can say about this property is the location; but, the Andaz is in an equally perfect location so location would not cause me to return.

I will be posting a full review on TripAdvisor later in the week with photos of this crappy Suite ... just please save yourself and do not chose the Hyatt Regency Savannah!

Last edited by AttorneyVin; Sep 2, 2014 at 4:05 pm