FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LOT jfk-waw connection worry
View Single Post
Old Aug 28, 2014, 6:51 pm
onlydbest

Thanks for the suggestions and so I spent a full week of mad scramble to get an earlier flight. It's further complicated by me not being able to leave dfw before 1pm. So scared myself to bits following the flight stats of delayed flights to jfk. Finally was able to use my AAAnytime but the only good direct flight is 1:25p arriving LGA (!!!) 5:59p. LOT flight is 10:45pm . Now I have to worry about making it to JFK in NYC rush hour with a 4hrs 45mins connection time!
Any suggestions?

egon.olsen : I believe LOT left OneWorld last year and is now with StarAlliance.

Originally Posted by divjan
are you on 1830 or 2245 flight?? for the 1830 departure you would encounter a clusterfxxx at security, for 2245 should be a much better situation, T1 is very easy to navigate, having centrally located security

if you land on time, you should be @T1 within 10-15min, expect another 25-35min for security (using regular security vs fast track)
Divjan: my original AA1453 flight has been arriving late the past week. I don't know maybe due to people returning from vacations before school started.