FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - M&M Flight Award Booking - FAQ and Help Thread
Old Aug 28, 2014, 1:52 am
oliver2002
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by Cello
Thanks for the explanation Oliver! Just one thing - how does the one week waiting period reconcile with the monthly sweep (which would be my case as there are 4 months before the departure)? Am I presuming correctly that if your waitlisting week is not aligned / misses the revenue recalc then you're guaranteed rejection (as the availability in your booking class won't change)?

Also - I've had a (unconclusive) chat with M&M hotline today - so they have cancelled my itinerary as the waitlisting didn't yield any results within one week but now they are saying that it's impossible to even do the waitlisting as the system automatically rejects any attempts to do that? Seems a bit inconsistent to my taste :/ (also I'm still getting the F/8 A/5 from flighstats for my flights).
Well, they don't like to keep flights waitlisted... and delete the booking after a week.

The system will not reject you to WL a new booking. The bot will reject the booking if the agent sends it to the queue again.