FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chicago Recommendation - Park Hyatt, Hyatt Magnificent Mile or Sheraton Chicago Hotel
Old Aug 27, 2014, 3:39 pm
canon5dfan

Programs: Delta PM. SPG Platinum. Hyatt Diamond. National Exec. Southwest A+ & CP.
Originally Posted by thucanhho
PH Chicago, Hyatt Mag Mile, W Lakeshore, Westin Michigan Avenue are good/almost equal location for exploring. Close to Mag Mile and many dining outlets.

Hyatt Mag Mile, W Lakeshore, Westin Michigan Avenue are solid 4 star. Choose based on the benefit of your status.

I would choose PH Chicago to use for the certificate if you do no have a more lucrative use for it (eg PH NY when award nights open, Vendome, Maldives, Toyko)

Unless there has been a recent renovation, Sheraton was not good. Close to Navy Pier, but a little further than the other hotels to everything else.
Thanks that's very helpful! I'm Hyatt Diamond and SPG Plat so either would work. Have you had any experience with the Grand Hyatt? I was reading some of the reviews and it seems the Mag Mile doesn't have a great view and is very loud due to the hospital nearby?