FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Andaz Maui REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
View Single Post
Old Aug 26, 2014, 7:58 pm
texdoc

Programs: MR LTP, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Gold Passport Concierge
Hello FlyerTalkers!

I just wanted to post some clarification on the Diamond Breakfast. Andaz Maui at Wailea offering for our Diamond members includes the following for breakfast: fresh breads and bakeries, smoked fish, sliced meats, fresh fruit & berries, yogurt panna cotta, oatmeal, a daily hot egg dish, and a variety of other daily offerings. In addition, our Diamond members will also include one side item from the a la carte menu (such as Bacon or chicken Sausage) and a choice of orange juice, apple juice, or Passion-Orange-Guava and freshly brewed coffee. We appreciate your feedback and please know that we work hard to take care of our most loyal guests by offering quality products and service throughout the property for your continued support of Hyatt Hotels and Resorts.

If you have any questions, as always, please feel free to reach out to us.

Safe travels,

Dana M.
I agree - very lame change in their terms. Usually the terms include "the breakfast buffet" at Hyatts. I haven't seen any of them offering 1/2 of the breakfast buffet.

I think this downgrade will have a negative effect. I had another week booked for March, but this leaves a bad taste in my mouth (is that a pun?), so I think I will look elsewhere. Maybe GH Kauai. Haven't been there yet.