FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - YOUR India visa application experience with CKGS @USA
Old Aug 26, 2014, 11:18 am
siddtaneja55

Angry

The frustration has hit the ceiling and we do not foresee any quality and service improvement by CKGS. I somehow fail to understand why is the Indian government have such jokers like these working for them who have no sense of responsibility nor any understanding of sensitivity of our travel plans.

I have friends who have setup their business expansion in India but cannot get a Business Visa at the required time. People who want to visit their families and old parents cannot as no timely tourist visa is given or other friends who want to visit India for pilgrimage tours but can’t get a timely visa.

People prefer to go to any other country than INDIA.

What is happening???? Are we Serious or is it a JOKE ??

Does India wants tourists or businessmen for country’s growth or keep crying for money to be paid in bribe only ??????

I have taken the initiative to write to each of the below individual who HAVE TO HEAR US NOW else we will have to cancel our plans to visit India in the future with the pathetic CKGS conditions.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

WE NEED ANSWERS AND THEY HAVE TO GIVE US AS THEY HAVE HIRED CKGS TO SERVE US RATHER THAN SPOIL OUR LIFE AND OUR HAPPINESS.