FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Serve - Another Paypal/Amazon Payments.
View Single Post
Old Aug 23, 2014, 1:48 pm
LuxurySuite

Programs: SPG, Hyatt, HH, MR, Emirates
Originally Posted by AK321
After reading through FT for months, I finally took the step into the realm of practice and got a Serve account and did couple of loads with CC. It was a daunting first step!! Thanks for all the help that were in the posts.

I am still struggling with a question and cannot seem to get my head clear. One of my main intent is to pay Mortgage via Serve,and get some points. The Mortgage is more than $1K load limit on Serve via CC. I know that the answers are interspersed through this thread, and I do apologize for asking it: what is a good way to load Serve beyond $1K and also *get points*. Possibilities I can think of are:

1. VGC (incurs upfront cost to buy them) & assuming that can be loaded at WM as a debit card. True? (I get the points on the CC I purchase VGC's on);
2. Ask spouse to open another Serve account; load via her CC; and transfer some funds to me (no upfront cost; I do not get points but family as a whole does);
3. Is Amazon Payment an option? Transfer from AM to Serve? Guessing not?
4. Any other?

Will appreciate the guidance/thoughts.

Add a debit card to your serve account and you can go up to 2000. If your mortgage is more than 2000, you may add serve as bank account and withdraw to it from the receiving Amazon payment accounts.