FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Trying again after Chase blacklisting: Data Points
Old Aug 23, 2014, 8:38 am
robertw477

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum-2 MM Starwood Plat,Delta DM
Originally Posted by I can see for miles
It's been nearly a year since Chase blacklisted me. I'll probably wait for the two-year anniversary to pass, then try my first post-blacklist app. I'm not optimistic but would love to hear if others have gotten back into Chase's good graces within a reasonable period of time. I don't consider 15 years reasonable
I got shut down a while back. I have very high credit and never had such a situation. I should also state I did no MS to cause the shutdown. In any case about a year later I was back in good graces with Chase. They have some very good bonuses and I also have a business. I will also state that over the years I definitely had some sub par Chase card products and promotions. In fact I had card benefits where the benefits were refused to be honored. I take no sides. If the oromos are good I stay with them. I would suggest just applying for one Chase card initially. You know your scores so the higher the better. I see no issue a few months later getting other Chase cards. I have several and they have been fairly generous with lines. Again I mention I have high limits with other issuers and a stellar payment record with everyone.

Rob