FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - chase has different Verify by visa procedures now for online transactions
Old Aug 23, 2014, 8:25 am
rgAAFT

Programs: AA HH Gold SPG Gold BA
Originally Posted by trumpet205
These days, the only big 4 that has 3-D Secure is Wells Fargo. Either that or CCs issued by credit unions.

Barclaycard also has MasterCard SecureCode, but it was a pain to set it up. I actually posted a complaint on Barclaycard Travel Community. You can go over there and read my complaint.

I do agree that it is ridiculous that banks are not supporting 3-D Secure. This and the fact that we are behind in EMV adoption makes US the number 1 country in credit card fraud.

Hum, I.didn't have any issues with v by v on my Barclays arrival card when I used it to buy a vueling airlines ticket with it last year. Transaction went to v by v screen and after a couple seconds transaction went through. In fact, this has been my experience with other issuers as well, with the exception of citi who may ask the last four of my SSN as part of the v by v process, and then have me clear a fraud alert (which in most cases will come via text message)