FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BAEC focussed trip reports.
View Single Post
Old Aug 22, 2014, 3:58 pm
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
I can help a little bit with this. And I've had a lot of PMs and texts about it from various BA FTers about this (over 50 of them), so you are not the only one to be asking the question.

The Mods were very careful to liaise with me (two of them in fact, separately) that they moved my "trip report" / travel diary simply because there was relatively little BA related content to the banter. If you have a look at the middle sections, that was very much the case. So discussion on cleaning teeth after breakfast predominated over the content of the LCY meal to GRX, to give a very specific example. Consequently the view was reached that the discussion wasn't BA focused enough to justify its location in BAEC but deserved a "wider audience" elsewhere (though I am less convinced by the latter point). I tried to eek out "relevance to BA customers" - e.g. the timings - but not many BAEC FTers followed that chain of thought.

My business travel diary did have a good run on this board, now it is just a click or two away, with multiple references in the new Trip Report thread in this board.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...-oneworld.html