FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Suggestion for anyone attempting to extract their LANPASS card from LAN.
Old Aug 22, 2014, 11:08 am
DarrenChannel

Programs: LATAMPASS, Copa ConnectMiles Gold
Originally Posted by ttuna3
I've had the problem multiple times getting my card. The best way I've found is to post an accurate nasty on the LAN Facebook wall with the comment being about how the Back Orifice hasn't got it to you in the posted time frame (the last I saw was 18 days for Comodoro) and ask for a response. I've had the social media team to actually get things moving in about a week. I've also had good luck with a couple of the ladies on the english speaking side getting things going, including sending the BO a nastygram that they hadn't got things done per policy and the ladies have brought in a manager a couple of times as well. PM me if you want their names.

Last time around it only took me about 2 months and then they sent me a second kit 2 months later. You can also make a stink about how you're flying on another OW carrier and that you need the card to access the lounge and have them FEDEX it to you. They're likely do do it if it's been more than 45 days, which is the official time you need to wait for delivery of your kit. Also you will need to keep repeating anything you send them in an email since the BO and CS replies from LAN don't include anything but their reply!

The Back Orifice is were things go to die at LAN. I'm convinced that they send the worst people from LIM there as a reward for making as many frequent flyers as possible miserable and for superior Customer "Service".
Thanks for the tips, ttuna3 ... my next move is for another public post on Facebook and Twitter, shaming them, followed by a request for them to FedEx my card to me. After nine months of them doing absolutely nothing to my repeated inquiries (while insisting that they are in fact taking action), I've long since passed the level of being merely "fed up" with these clowns.