FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "I m flying TK XX, route xxx-xxx, which aircraft, which seat is used?" Master Thread
Old Aug 22, 2014, 12:01 am
moler

Programs: HH G, MR/SPG G, IHG Plat, Club Carlson G, National Exec
Originally Posted by nwflyboy
Hmmm, interesting.

The seats shown in the photo linked from your (Ferhat777's) post looks fine, comfy and very spacious. The seat pictured is the seat used on the SFO flight?

The legroom looks outstanding. OK, so I just got out a tape measure and checked what 78" pitch looks like. Holy cow, that's a crazy big space - there's room to get up and take a stroll back and forth between your seat and the magazines in the seatback in front of you...it looks like you literally could get up and walk a couple steps forward and back to your seat without using the aisle.

Only downside: a video screen would seem very far away if mounted on the seat back. Is it? Or does a smaller screen pop out of that console between the seats?

Thanks again for all the input on this.
The legroom is very generous indeed. The seat is a tad narrow for a chubby guy like me because the arm rests cannot be lowered, but I still managed to sleep like a baby. These is little storage space for personal electronics, and not much privacy from your seatmate. It is overall still a solid hard product, and the DO&CO catering is fantastic. The IFE screen is plenty big.