FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [DEAL GONE] CX/MH: SFO - HKG $532.60 rt
View Single Post
Old Aug 21, 2014, 9:51 am
jfkeze

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Didn't participate in this rodeo, but been to plenty of them, just use this template:

To whom it may concern:
On XX, XXX 20XX I purchased a ticket form XXX to YYY on SITENAME.TLC for travel on DATE 1 and DATE 2.
I received a CONFIRMATION/EMAIL/ETICKET at TIME on XX, XXX 20XX which confirmed that I had a ticket for travel on those date.

I received a CANCELATION/NOTICE that the airline would not honor this fare from “NAME” and s per DoT Regulation 399.88, “(“Therefore, if a consumer purchases a fare and that consumer receives confirmation (such as a confirmation email and/or the purchase appears on their credit card statement or online account summary) of their purchase, then the seller of air transportation cannot increase the price of that air transportation to that consumer, even when the fare is a “mistake.”)

I am hereby filing a complaint against ABC, BCD, DEF. I requested that my ticket be reinstated in full as I had originally booked.
Sincerely,
A. Flyer
Please visit this site: http://airconsumer.ost.dot.gov/escomplaint/es.cfmif you want to file a complaint