FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [DEAL GONE] CX/MH: SFO - HKG $532.60 rt
View Single Post
Old Aug 19, 2014, 1:53 pm
yyll

Thanks for contacting the DOT, JCM9608. I thought about doing the same myself but I didn't want them to be too swamped with complaints to do anything helpful. Please keep us updated how this plays out.

Originally Posted by JCM9608
I just checked and my eticket numbers are gone. Only outbound SFO-HKG is showing now with no inbound. I took original screen shots and still have the confirmation email.

I already filed with the DOT and the DOT confirmed it has been forwarded to both CX and MH. CX emailed to confirm receipt of the case and are researching. Nothing from MH yet but I did also contacted their customer support separately. They said nothing looks wrong from their end but tickets were issued before confirmation from CX was received. She said to have travel agency or myself talk to CX directly. They are obviously dusting off their hands and saying it isn't their fault. Unfortunately, through standard means, CX won't give travel agency the time of day because the tickets were issued with MH with MH eticket numbers that correspond to them.

So annoyed. I have a direct email address with someone specific at the DOT. I explained the above as well and will see what he says.