FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Who has won anything from FT contests? A show of hands please.
Old Aug 13, 2014, 12:06 pm
thestarrynight

Programs: United (Silver), Marriott (Silver), Starwood
Kraft Brad Paisley Cheeseburger Sweepstakes: Won 2 Concert Tickets!

I received (my very first) phone call from a sweepstakes agency last week and called back immediately. I won second prize - two tickets to a Brad Paisley concert! So exciting! Concert tickets to one of my favorite performers for a sweepstakes I've been entering daily for months - woo hoo!

Two caveats: The rules state that second prize is an autographed guitar, but it sounds like they switched the prize to concert tickets (fine by me). Sadly, the tickets are for his performance in Syracuse, NY which won't be a doable destination for me. No switches as according to the agency, they are drawing for tickets for each city of his tour in order of concert date so your win is only good for the city currently being drawn. I'm not sure whether the drawing defaults you to the concert venue closest to your residence or whether I stupidly selected Syracuse (not sure why I would do that), but at any rate, I'm still very excited to have won in a national sweepstakes and plan to either give the tickets to friends in Syracuse or sell them.

Thank you, SkiAdcock, for posting this sweepstakes! I am so pumped!