FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bring Roasted Coffee Grounds from Brazil to USA.
Old Aug 13, 2014, 6:36 am
flaviocc

Programs: AA / TAM / Multiplus / Smiles / Hertz Gold
Hi guys, good morning.

I would like to understand something : Brazilians are more suspicious than Germans, Swiss, French or American, why?

I do not remember of seeing news about Brazilian arrested for trying to smuggle drugs into the USA.

By the way, the Brazilian became known for being the third nationality to spend more on tourism in the USA than many other nationalities

I disagree with many things that happens in my country, I think the USA is an example of development in many ways, and envy their quality of life, but I can not agree that the simple fact of being Brazilian makes me more suspicious than any other.

Especially when traveling with his wife and 14 yrs old teenage daughter and has no criminal or drug in your entire life history.

If I take my coffee (a habit and a pleasure) for my own use, declaring their entry as required by law, it will make me a suspect target, delaying my plans while still making my family feel bad, no thanks.

I Can pass without it and buy at the market.