FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: Comfort+ Seating
View Single Post
Old Aug 12, 2014, 12:02 pm
TrojanTraveler

Programs: DM/3MM
I recently flew the 757 version with flat beds, with EC going to Row 25. I was travelling on a last minute award ticket, so was in EC.

The plane looks nice/refurbished, and as you approach through the jetway (2L) you can see the blue accent lighting in the ceiling. (You get used to this novelty quickly.) EC starts at the door and goes to Row 25. The layout is the same as the previous 757 that they fly on this route, obviously extended to Row 25.

Aside from Row 22 not having a window, Row 23 also does not have a window (or it's so misaligned you have to recline to see out of it). For those who like windows, avoid 22 and 23.

On this trip I noticed something that's increasing: FAs who have no idea what EC is supposed to be on this route. I've had more than a few FAs who didn't know that EC was supposed to get a wrap, skipped the frozen yogurt (or whatever it is), think that stuff they pass out to EC is supposed to go to the rest of the plane, etc.

Not major things, but if they are going to offer/sell this service, they should ensure that FAs on these routes are trained. The FAs weren't being lazy, they were just clueless about the serivce. Once pax told them what to do, they happily figured it out.