FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - People Kept Complaining This Restaurant Sucked, Look What They Found Out…
Old Aug 12, 2014, 6:13 am
ajnaro

Programs: AA 4MM EXP; Starwood Lifetime Plt
I know my partner takes pictures of every item served when we go to a special restaurant, but not the normal every-day restaurants near home. He also takes a picture of the menu. I often use the photos to remind me of the relevant facts while writing a review on TripAdvisor. We are also guilty of asking the server to take a picture of us or the group we are with. However, I never text or use the phone to speak (my phone is still old fashioned enough to allow speech) during the meal and wind up finishing at about the same time as those who do text. As for pre-dinner wifi difficulties requiring the waiter’s attention, most people have unlimited cell data service these days, so that rarely happens. And I can’t remember any significant after dinner texting sessions. So, my conclusion is that while the restaurant’s posting may be a bit exaggerated, it is basically correct. Perhaps some of the exaggeration is due to the fact that it is a tourist restaurant.