FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Always a freaking problem with their web site
Old Aug 11, 2014, 10:08 pm
rsteinmetz70112

Originally Posted by flyventure
Trust me, the Oops messages as generic as they are annoyed the living snot out of me (and most of us) every day. I've been designing websites for 20+ years now and I am also a software developer on the side. I can't stand vague non-informative errors. I have a feeling really fixing things as much as possible is a low priority right now (unless it impacts a large number of folks) until Altea is handling domestic operations. You should see the pages of open tickets there are for the SAAS res system, but it would only annoy you even more.
I'm glad we agree on something.

The most annoying aspect of the "OPPS" messages is that they very often identify a generic problem (like an expired session) but fail to offer a a solution (like a chance to login again) and take up a significant portion of the screen while being generally unhelpful.

I doubt that Altea will resolve the problems because the website will continue to ride on top of their infrastructure.