FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - YOUR India visa application experience with CKGS @USA
Old Aug 8, 2014, 6:55 pm
Traveler 7077

Programs: United, Continental
Interested in visa processing thru CKGS San Francisco.

I am leaving the US and will not return until the end of August. Will then have Sept. to obtain a tourist visa to India (leaving October 13). I will be attending a conference - does anyone know if the conference visas can be obtained more quickly?

Other questions:
1. Do I use the "courier service" on the CKGS website to simply prepare and print a Fedex label to the office? So I will then need to take the package to a Fedex location? Do you get the prepaid mailing label for the return from the Fedex location?
2. Is the payment for the various fees due made online or will I need a money order/cashier's check?
3. Since CKGS is the "official" partner, does this mean that all of the other expediter services (e.g., ItsEasy, TDs) work through CKGS? I am wondering whether it would be helpful to use another expediter service.

I will be submitting the application the day after I get back so want to be as prepared as possible.

Thanks!

Last edited by Traveler 7077; Aug 9, 2014 at 1:31 pm Reason: Added specific questions