FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Las Vegas Codes and Promos
View Single Post
Old Aug 5, 2014, 8:10 am
BigE

Programs: UA 1k 1MM, AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Accor ?????
Mlife Hyatt promo

I received an invitation to register for a Hyatt/Mlife promo (I don't think it's targeted):

http://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content...gas-yours.html

"Make Vegas Yours! Earn up to 3,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after every 3 nights you stay at participating properties in Las Vegas from August 1 through December 30, 2014. Simply register by October 15, 2014.

After every three nights you stay at the participating hotels within each grouping, you can earn:

1k at Hyatt Place, Excalibur, Luxor
2k at Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, The Mirage, Monte Carlo
New York, New York, THEhotel, The Signature, Vdara
3k at Aria, Bellagio
"

It's a nice sweetener if it combines with other promos. I do have a few questions, though. First, it sounds like if you mixed and matched levels, you'd get nothing, though I'd hope that you'd just get the amount for the lowest tier.

Second, I'm wondering whether it will combine with the Crown & Anchor promo. I "think" so. The T&C say that it works so long as you either pay at the hotel (as is the case here), book through Hyatt.com or Hyatt call center. That's my interpretation. Here are the exact terms: "For the purpose of this promotion, Eligible Nights at participating M life resorts are limited to those nights during the Promotion Period for which (i) the payment is made directly to a participating M life resorts, (ii) the stay is booked through hyatt.com, or (iii) the stay is booked through a Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Center. Award Nights shall not constitute an Eligible Night. Hyatt Gold Passport members will only receive Eligible Night credit for their room, regardless of the number of paid rooms."