FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Aug 4, 2014, 6:22 am
LufthansaGermanAirlines
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by LilZeppelin
Dear LH Lurker,

why does LH refuse to pay for a F class pax guest while in Vienna to access F/HON Cirlce lounge? Lounge attendant had a printed sheet of paper with "NO GUESTS" on it while LH website seems to indicate otherwise:

(1) Access to the First Class Terminal at Frankfurt Airport is only possible with a confirmed same-day departing First Class flight on Lufthansa or SWISS. HON Circle Members may access the First Class Terminal with a same-day departing flight on Lufthansa, SWISS or Austrian Airlines. Access to the First Class Terminal is not permitted for arriving passengers.
(3) To access the First Class Terminal and the First Class Lounges travelling companions must present a valid boarding pass for the same flight as the passenger who invited them. Life partners, spouses and children under 18 years must present a valid boarding pass for a flight departing on the same day as the passenger who invited them

Is Vienna lounge a contract lounge with different access rules than a typical "Lufthansa First Class Lounge"?
Hello LilZeppelin,
I will cross check the conditions for lounge access for the HON Lounge in VIE again with my colleagues. May I ask what kind of ticket did your companion hold? Was it a flight ticket for the same day with LH, LX or OS? Please feel free to provide me with more information (like flight date) per PM.
Jens