FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Emerald Prepaid Card, Alternative methods to load (after demise of VR) for MS
Old Aug 1, 2014, 1:37 pm
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by zceuxbhjutf
There is no 5000/mo load limit re dollars. It's a 10/mo load limit re number of loads, and it's not in the cardholder agreement, it's hidden on the website after having logged in and clicking one of the "Questions" dropdowns.

To maximize longevity, a self-imposed 5000/mo limit isn't a bad idea.

Logistically, if the 10/mo number of loads were enforced by the computer rejecting the 11th load*, then the fact that most MSers load with 500 MPs or similar does point to a 5000/mo limit. But there ARE loads that can exceed 500 (dunno if anybody has done so with CC however).

* I've attempted loads many times that I expected the computer to reject: sometimes it does but other times not, so I'm not convinced it's safe to assume "its not possible to load more then the 10 loads".
I take it you werent loading using MPs. H&RB has their T&CS and MP has its own. So its very possible to be within H&RBs and not MPs My loadingw as done via MP.com which is moot unless you can find an RA or other place that is willing to sell you MPs using a CC or DC (for those who have bank DCs that earns them something for using) The registers arent hard coded but it seems the vast majority of the cashiers already know Ca$h only