FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JW Marriott Grosvenor House (London, UK) [Master Thread]
Old Jul 30, 2014, 11:46 pm
Lane412000

Programs: -- DL DM, MR Lifetime TE, HH Diamond, National Something???
Unsure if DJ_Iceman is saying that I am lying about what occurred last night. Some point of clarification though from his post, I was allowed to get my wife and then leave the lounge.

Some additional points of clarification in case there are questions:

We do not drink alcohol so we were not making a scene.

Sharon has stayed at this hotel before so she will identify that we were sitting in the back corner of the lounge, the farthest corner away from the entrance door.

There were many younger guests in the lounge, so the rule on the card of only two room guests allowed into the lounge at a time obviously was not being followed.

During our visits to the lounge in the afternoon all marriott employees in the lounge were as nice as any we have ever met in any Marriott property. I think every single one of them told us about the lounge layout in the evenings and we needed to visit the lounge in the evening.

Other than this one incident out stay has been great. The hotel is awesome, staff extremely nice and helpful. Getting ready to head down for breakfast, I will see if my jeans and polo shirt make it through the lounge door....lol