FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Beware of LOT - or a little story how to make sure customers don't come back..
Old Jul 29, 2014, 7:55 pm
weero

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
Originally Posted by fassy
You might have deleted also #107. While I do agree that airlines and their employees sometimes do not act into everyone best interests I think it is a pretty ridiculous accusation that crew members boot pax based on "personal dislike", "feeling of ultimate supremacy", to make room on an overbooked flight or whatever.

The OP clearly stated he was okay with getting thrown of the plane and was only fighting against unfair treatment on the ground.
This is why my post wasn't addressed to the OP but to Oliver's reassertion that whomever is deemed unfit to fly by the crew is at fault. That is the only link to the legal implication of the OP's odyssey and the only one I quoted.

And while it could be that the crew acted out of personal dislike or the OP could have been tanked like a sailor I did and do not make reference to any of these suspicions.

I find it bewildering that you cling so hard to the "OP was booted for just and fair reasons" narrative that my point escaped you. It was merely to show how flawed the CoC's POV is.