FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Beware of LOT - or a little story how to make sure customers don't come back..
Old Jul 29, 2014, 11:25 am
YuropFlyer

Originally Posted by fassy
The OP clearly stated he was okay with getting thrown of the plane and was only fighting against unfair treatment on the ground.

As said before, I do sympathize with him and they should have accommodated him better but if he admits that he was unloaded due to good reason he also has to see that the airline has no obligation to do anything for him anymore.

Telling the world "this is so unfair, the airlines scams you buy booting you off planes and selling you new tickets" is a quite strange view on the events from my point of view.
To be exact, I was okay with the crew deciding to remove me from their flight, as this is within their rights. I would have been OK to fly, and had they asked me, I could have explained to them what happened. Not asking me what's the matter, removing me from the flight with the promise of putting me on a later flight and then totally refusing any cooperation at the transit counter all together made this little tale happen..

Last edited by totti; Jul 30, 2014 at 2:21 am Reason: removed comment on moderator action