FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Payless is SHADY
View Single Post
Old Jul 28, 2014, 11:00 pm
CAL PHL FLYER

Programs: United 1K,Marriott Platinum Premier,IHC Platinum Ambassador,Hilton Gold
I am waiting on the results of dispute with American Express..Payless FAILED to answer my complaint to The Better Business Bureau..If unsucessfull with Amex dispute I will file a complaint in small claims court in Atlanta..and it wont be for $137..The Beverly Hillbillies reference is because thats how Payless handles business..When you call the Atlanta Airport location..you either get a recording to leave a message and nobody bothers to call you back or you get a message that their mailbox is full..Honestly Payless could Careless..But I wont allow them to Steal my money..I will post updates..I think it will be a good idea to post my experience with Payless to Community at American Express and a few other groups to help people realize Payless Deceptive practices..Just read their Facebook page and you will get an idea of how they abuse their customers..and if you post anything negative about your experience..they just delete and ban you from posting..Avoid Payless at All Cost!