FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Evolve Money
Thread: Evolve Money
View Single Post
Old Jul 28, 2014, 3:34 pm
Nishant1

Originally Posted by iOverPaid
Of course a lot of people could go to other vendor's individual sites and pay their bills with a CC. But when someone comes along and creates a one-stop shop for 90% of your bills and it works flawlessly for months you start to depend on it.
The moment a bill pay website starts putting restrictions or limits- whether daily or monthly or number of transactions, then it does not encourage its use for ALL payments.

For example, I can directly pay my internet and dish bills with Ink card without any fees. For me, it does not make any sense for me to switch these to Evolve since it limits my ability to pay these bills with my mortgage due date. On the contrary, my water and electricity companies charge me a fee for these to pay by credit card. You can save money using Evolve Money with two day option.

If there is no incentive to save money or give greater value like next day payment for a small fee, interest in newcomer website can fade away quickly since I as a consumer may not see additional benefit over bank checking bill payments.

This is similar to Bluebird payments. You can pay almost anybody using Bluebird. However, due to restrictions,it makes sense to limit its use to only those places where it has superior advantage over other payment methods.