FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Evolve Money
Thread: Evolve Money
View Single Post
Old Jul 28, 2014, 7:31 am
unkinected

Originally Posted by Nishant1
Evolve Money appears to be discouraging payments over weekend. One the first screen, it gives a VGC charge date- today being Saturday- It shows Monday as VGC charge date and on second screen it shows Wed as pay date to the bank.

I did not make payment today- Saturday- due to Monday being two days away and that VGC may decline a future payment as recurring payment.

I will have to try on Monday early morning. If it shows Monday itself as charge date before bank opens, I think it will reduce chances of decline
So the payment I scheduled on Saturday for this Wednesday to be charged today failed this morning without any description of the problem. I don't have the card on me to check, but I assume they've placed another hold on the money, which took 8 days to fall off last time. Ugh.

So I cancelled the other payment I scheduled, and this morning, submitted a fresh new bill payment to be paid asap (aka Wednesday) and will be charged today. So far it's still in pending, but hopefully that one goes through ok. I'm hoping it was a weekend scheduling issue as Nishant1 alluded to. I won't submit any more payments until this one goes through. I'll update when I find out.