FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA Denver Roll Call?
View Single Post
Old Jul 26, 2014, 10:49 pm
ColoBill1

Programs: 1MM BIS. Former 18-year segment 1K, 1997-2014...now just a distant memory.
Originally Posted by COSPILOT
ColoBill1 was the unofficial organizer of those events. Him and I still get together about once a month, but both of us would be more than happy to get together with anyone interested in something informal. The Bee is always fun, plus I'm a mug holder. I'm always game for the hotel bar, actually, I still call it the cigar bar.
It's been a few years since our last COS FT get-together. Think we met three or four times total, at various happy hour establishments that were somewhat centralized in Colorado Springs. Was quite enjoyable getting together and sharing our flying stories, frustrations and expertise. And CCIE is right, above...never could seem to schedule when he was in town. Would like to finally meet him, tho, and other local flyers that I've seen post on FT.

I'm one of those pesky leisure flyers that United seems to no longer care about. So after 18 years as a 1K segment qualifier, I have quit the game, and have logged only six flights to date on UA in 2014. Will drop to lifetime gold come next February. Hope my friend COSPILOT can hang in there.

Last edited by ColoBill1; Jul 26, 2014 at 11:12 pm