FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UAL 2Q 2014 Results/Discussion/News → Results Announced July 24th, 2014 ←
Old Jul 25, 2014, 9:43 am
halls120
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Tchiowa
I don't understand this. I've seen dozens of regular posters on this forum quite confidently informing all of us that UA is about to go bankrupt and is losing money right and left. Maybe Jeff isn't the anti-Christ after all.
While I'm happy for United's front line employees that the company enjoyed a profitable quarter, one profitable quarter does not erase the fact that Jeff and his minions aren't effective leaders, and that United is still lagging the competition and treating customers like the enemy. Operational performance is dreadful, IRROPS performance still bad, too many dark aircraft, too many aircraft with rock hard uncomfortable seats, and the front cabin food and drink is an embarrassment, compared to what it once was on legacy UA AND legacy CO.

The only people happy with Jeff are the shareholders. For employees, he's still FLIBS, and to customers, we're just wallets to be fleeced.