FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DL re-starting some old school Florida routes
Old Jul 24, 2014, 2:47 pm
FlyDeltaJets87
Suspended

Programs: DL FO/KM, AA PLT
Originally Posted by IsleOfMan
I wish there had been FLL/MIA-TPA a couple of weeks back... I had to nest an AA MIA-TPA turn for a meeting in Tampa inside ATL-FLL for another meeting in Hollywood and a mini-anniversary trip for me and my wife (she shopped in South Beach while I was in Tampa). Then again, both trips credited to AS, so not such a big deal I guess. The outbound ATL-FLL was on a B739 with the new AVOD, but neither of us had headphones... instead we watched Frozen with no sound as I made up my own distasteful dialogue. Luckily we were in the 2-seat exit row so there was no one at the window to look at me disapprovingly.
Even if DL was on that route, it would almost certainly be with an RJ, so if you're crediting to another program from which you can credit from either AA or DL, so if DL was on the route and you had a choice, you probably would have been better off going with the mainline option on AA (depending on price and schedule as well).