FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA Denver Roll Call?
View Single Post
Old Jul 23, 2014, 8:11 pm
COSPILOT

Programs: UA Gold (.85 MM), HH Diamond, SPG Platinum (LT Gold), Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by fastfxr
When they first announced this, it was going to be over in the (unused) east wing, but now it looks like it'll be down in the gate area, which makes much better sense.
Does the $200 *include* parking? Or does this just for the valet fee? I'd drop $200 a year for parking, easily. Hell, I do that every 2 months.
Really depends on what the lounge offers...and what the hours are. The COS airport is the absolute worst about staying open or staffed, so I doubt the lounge will be any different. Anybody wanna bet on bankers hours?
With regard to parking, you now valet every time, no additional cost (I tip a buck or two). Already used it twice. Present your card when picking up your car and done! I previously used the short term parking, so the membership pays for itself in 25 days.

Half my trips include include a 60 pound Pelican case, so pulling up to the check in area, assisted with luggage, having my car at the same area when I return is awesome! You simply give them your return flight info and they have your car ready and waiting. Best $200 I ever expensed, as it saves my company money and saves me time as well as my back.

Last edited by goalie; Jul 23, 2014 at 8:49 pm Reason: Merged per poster's request & removed poster's quoting themselves