FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CITI Prestige changes effective 10-18-14
View Single Post
Old Jul 23, 2014, 8:05 am
kmcbrid2

Originally Posted by yugi
I'm also earning 2600 per month for banking, but you can't transfer those to partners.
Just want to confirm this is the case since I was looking at opening an account for more points?

Due the two recent changes, CSP no more 7% bonus after 2015 and TY points transferable to some quality airline FF programs, I'm taking a look at Citi TY cards. So have some questions and will update the wiki as I'm sure there are others taking a look at citi TY cards because of the recent changes.
  1. I thought the Angel airport lounges access was going away, any idea on how this will be replaced?
  2. Has anyone found good value out of the 4th night free stay at luxury hotels? Are these non-refundable bookings, do you receive your hotel points and or benefits if your gold, PLT Dia member of the hotel? I have tried to use the Amex fine hotels and resorts but the rates are not competitive. Reading through the T&C's it looks like you can try a BRG with Carlson WT.
  3. Can you apply for all TY cards (preferred, premier, prestige and business) at once and still receive all sign-up bonus if you meet spend requirements?
  4. any other benefit you find particularly nice. I already have Global entry and understand the value of the $200 airline credit. The paid green fees for the golf courses in Asia looks interesting but I can't find what are the courses other than sensota in SIN.