FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Got the miles--don't have the PQD for 1k
View Single Post
Old Jul 18, 2014, 2:27 pm
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by LilAbner
My future plans for UA --- They win - I'm done!!!
I hear ya and agree 100%

Im at;
EQMs 72,423
Segs 30
PQD $2889
4 of 4
1.2M LT
953k RDMs

Did the $25k Spend on the CC back in Jan & Feb, with still not knowing the goodies they probably have on Hold for us next yr, along with seeing many 1Ks end up not clearing CPUs,GPUs & RPUs with a system that I cant rely on to get me to my destination with any certainty, I decided if I didnt see anything that implied they cared about 1Ks and their taking care of them Plat was the max I was gonna hit, and Plat it will be!

Yea riding up front is nice but I can duke it out in E+ just fine, and if I can do it on all my TPACs then I can do it domestically as well, and if I should get lucky and get some CPUs Im ahead. Alot better then paying this gang crazy $$$$s and end up riding in U+ anyway

At least for now as a 1MM bags will be free and entrance to clubs while flying Intl and free E+, as well as Group2 from '16 should take care of my basic needs, and I will chose whatever carrier gives me the best fare. Doesnt hurt Im a LT Plat with AA either that offers the same benefits and being a SPG Plat gets me some beenies with DL