FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - All things PAYPAL [2013-2014 Master Thread]
Old Jul 17, 2014, 8:58 am
bsbybms

Programs: UA Silver, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat...basically all the status you can get for free...
Originally Posted by vodkashine
I have a resolution to my PPCash loading issue with my SO newly created business account.
The first load would not show up in the PP account balance and after several days and calls to PP we finally got someone who understood the issue and advised to add another email address then make that primary then delete the first email address and then add it back and make the second one secondary and then delete it after making the original primary again.

Well that worked after logging back in after doing the email address hokey-pokey the balance reflected the $500 MyCash load.

SMDH….paypal
This worked for resetting my limit. Thank you for posting!

UPDATE: Looks like I spoke to soon. Initially it showed the updated limit of $4,000 (which would be correct - I had finished loading $4,000 this time 30 days ago). But then when I tried to load I got a blank page after clicking "Yes, Load it up!" I logged out and logged back in hoping that would fix the problem, and then it showed the no-reset limits ($500 daily, $0 monthly). Shoot!

Last edited by bsbybms; Jul 17, 2014 at 9:03 am Reason: update