FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - All things PAYPAL [2013-2014 Master Thread]
Old Jul 16, 2014, 11:47 am
PHLisa

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Plat, SPG & Marriott Gold, CC Silver
Originally Posted by frugalman
Yes, I also want to know if this is universal to everyone, no matter MSer or not, or exclusively to those who do MS by loading 4K cash card monthly. If the former, I guess it is just a system glitch and we shall just wait. If the latter, however, better to find another way to get money back and say farewell.

Look for a data point definitely clarify what I said above. For example, if you don't do MS but happen to load a $500 card last month (so your remaining balance shall be 3.5K), does you monthly limit go back to 4K after 30 days, or still stay at 3.5K? It is a useless data point to simply say you have 4K limit if you haven't used your 4K limit last month since there is nothing refresh this month and you won't notice the problem.

However, I guess those who do not do MS won't bother reading this thread .
Last month was the first time I loaded more than $1000 in a month, but I didn't get to $4k because I wanted to ramp up slowly. I only loaded $2k in the past 30 days, but I am seeing only $500 more available this month. I have, however, loaded $3500 since 5/31, so if May *and* June didn't reset, I would only have $500 left. Maybe that's it or maybe it's random.